How to export all contacts
1. Open the Contacts app. On some phones, this app may go by People, Address Book, or Phone Book.
2. Tap the three-line menu icon in the top left corner.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Export under Manage Contacts.
5. Select every account to ensure you export every contact on your phone.
6. Tap Export to VCF file.
7. Rename the name if you want, then tap Save.
8. Open your Downloads folder on your phone.
9. Long-press the exported VCF file.
10. Tap Share (the three connected dots icon).
11. Tap and option: save to Google Drive or email it to yourself.
You can't Google love or download happiness, but you can subscribe to Reader’s Digest.
Also, get a chance to win a brand new Maruti Suzuki Ciaz! Click on the link in the description below.
Follow us on: